Saturday 3 March 2012

So thats why the South African's are so full of themselves :P

So the South African commercial empire extends to these shores. I have just noticed eh.. visited Tesco the other day and gues what, I saw Savanna cider, Nederberg wines (wines are all either from France or South Africa in the wine section) and I said, oh well its Tesco for crying out loud, it will obviously stock imported goods. Then this morning I went to the campus store to buy some juice, a small grocery store and i was astonished LiquiFruit and Ceres labels say Product of South Africa. I see now, so thats why the South African's are so full of themselves :P (said in good humour)...



Product of South Africa in Malaysia


South Africa is not a poor country. Here in Malaysia I would expect to see 100% Fruit Juice from Malaysia not from South Africa. Why are there so many black people in poverty in South Africa, from what I hear? 

And they even watch SuperSport 3 for English Premier League football!!!! South Africa has indeed a very good commercial footprint in the world. Kudos..

No comments:

Post a Comment